Friday, September 26, 2008

...delay

I realized I'm so thankful that people made templates already...otherwise my blog would look just like my never-used myspace: bare and uninspired. Though, that's not far from the case with Myspace. I never caught on. Maybe someday I'll use it, make friends with my favorite musicians...or something. Facebook was always easier since most people at school already used that, but whatever. I'm trapped in the bubble mindset - it's infiltrated my being. At least I'm working on making change within that bubble.
My flight was canceled...furthering my distaste with traveling. Megabus is at least more reliable than that. Now I get to leave at 7 in the morning! I'm looking forward to staying up all night.
I can't even enjoy the night...well, that's figurative. I can't get messed up in any way, I might miss the flight. Why is traveling always such an ordeal?

No comments: